As a User Experience (UX) Designer, your role is to wear the “user” spectacles and see through their lenses… What can make the user experience more meaningful? How can we offer a seamless experience and, at the same time, empower our customers? Yes, you get to bring solutions to questions like these by designing user flows and wireframes so that improvements to the UX are based on real user behavior. Turn your vision into reality (or on the screens) as you work together with the rest of the team to develop user scenarios, task analysis, process flows & Lo-Fi design mocks.
- A good understanding of current design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web and are able to create a coherent cross-device experience
- Ability to analyze problem from end-to-end and looking to solve the bigger picture
- Experience in developing the design for new user experiences, creating concepts, designing mockups and specifications, and representing the designs to the product team
- Highly proactive individual
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS in Design, Information Technology, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Visual Communication, Psychology, or related field from top universities
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Please also attach your design portfolio along with your CV