Position Overview: As a UI Designer, you will play a critical role in shaping the user experience and interface design of digital products and applications. Your primary responsibility will be to create visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces that enhance the overall usability and aesthetic appeal of our digital products. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, developers, and product managers, to transform concepts into engaging and functional designs.
1. User Interface Design: Develop intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces for web and mobile
applications, ensuring that they align with the overall user experience and brand guidelines.
2. Visual Design: Create high-fidelity mockups, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively
communicate design concepts and user interactions. Pay attention to typography, color schemes,
iconography, and other visual elements.
3. User-Centered Design: Conduct user research and gather feedback to inform design decisions,
ensuring that the interface meets the needs and preferences of the target audience.
4. Responsive Design: Design interfaces that are responsive and adaptable to various screen sizes
and devices, providing a consistent user experience across platforms.
5. Collaboration: Collaborate closely with product managers, and developers to ensure the seamless
integration of design elements into the development process.
6. Iterative Design: Iterate on designs based on user feedback, usability testing, and changing project
requirements to continuously improve the user interface.
7. UI Style Guides: Create and maintain UI style guides and design systems to ensure consistency in
design elements, patterns, and components across products.
8. Accessibility: Ensure that UI designs are accessible to users with disabilities by following
accessibility standards and guidelines.
9. Stay Current: Stay updated on industry trends, emerging design tools, and technologies to
continually improve your design skills and contribute to innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic/Web Design, Interaction Design, Multimedia Arts, or a related field (or
- Equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a UI Designer, with a strong portfolio showcasing your design skills and projects.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, or similar software.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles, usability, and information architecture.
- Knowledge of SVGA – After Effects Animations or Spine Animation is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and a passion for creating visually stunning and user-friendly interfaces.
- Familiarity with user testing and research methodologies is a plus.
Conclusion: A UI Designer plays a crucial role in crafting the visual aspects of digital products, ensuring they are both aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly. Collaboration, creativity, and a strong understanding of user needs are key components of this role, ultimately contributing to the success of the product and the satisfaction of its users.
Work on-site: Tokyo Japan
salary depends on the work and ability,can negotiate
9 hours (one hour break )
One week two days off
Work experience more than 3 years
Educational requirements, postgraduate or above
- 13th salary
- Provide visa and transportation fee
- Comfortable working environment: simple and clean office environment, snacks and fruits free for you to eat.
- Have holiday day off . company pay for the social security
- Superior to various legal insurances and rights, allowing you to go to work with peace of mind.